Students in Inside State and Local Government: Leadership and Public Affairs will…
- develop a general understanding of the roles and responsibilities of state and local governments within the context of “American federalism,”
- learn the basics of contemporary public management, public leadership, and intergovernmental relations,
- grow your understanding of local government through direct experiential learning,
- interact with other learners who share an interest in public management and public leadership; inside state and local government,
- identify some of the opportunities for students interested in public management and leadership careers.